Tuesday 23 April 2013

Gratitude Greetings!

Welcome to my blog page - you are all extremely welcome!
Firstly, special thanks to Margaret, Techie Mum, and Lisa, Two Point Five Kids - without their technical expertise and assistance this blog would never exist. THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!! And Lisa who gave me the spur to pull my finger out after I emailed four photos to her so I could pick them up; need to recover them from my personal page's browser!!
Second firstly, have had lots of moral support from bloggers I support from my personal page - Elisa, With Grace and Eve, whose wordsmith talents are nonpareil; - Claudia, Little Cottage Big Ideas; - Alicia, Alicia's 365 Moments of Gratitude; - Kate, Kate Says Stuff. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! Your support gave me the spur to fight obstacles put in my way - especially those I put there myself!
This blog has a long way to go before it is as inspiring as those I have followed in Australia in 10 months. Partly because the only thing in common is that I'm a woman - oops, and a blogger - two things!
The next post just happens to be about my cat - despite the blog name I shall not be bombarding everyone with stories and/or pictures. MY cat is a vital part of my life, but is not a major part of blogland.

12 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome Virginia. You have been there for me too, in some dark moments. The blog looks beautiful. Well done to you and everyone who helped :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Claudia.
      Saw what you meant - hopefully word verification out now!

      Delete
  2. Oh well done! Your new space looks lovely Virginia. So lovely to see you in blogland, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Peggy. Always remember the 'word tango'we played around the time of your Leap!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, getting there slowly - and have just taken out the robot request!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look great! You are very welcome and deserve all the support! I hope it's a long and enjoyable life in Blogland for Kops Kattery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry for delay, still learning! Appreciate everything more than you will ever know!!

      Delete
  5. You are so welcome Virginia, I'm so pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate. Still getting to know how to operate properly!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Virginia!! Welcome to blog land! It looks great! You are so welcome for the support! I appreciate each of your comments xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever going to appreciate reading your wordsmith skills. I over-write! Thank you Elisa, getting to know the workings in time.

      Delete