Sunday 15 September 2013

PEOPLE WHO ARE INSPIRING!!


Unfortunately, the muse left me before I could start this entry for The Blogfast Club. However, I am taking a different slant on this than I originally thought would happen.

In the course of the last 17 months [roughly], I have 'met' some people who have inspired me in different ways, and, in no particular order as each is special in her own way :-

Cake Crumbs & Beach Sand
Kate Says Stuff
Little Cottage, Big Life
Alicia's 365 Moments of Gratitude Project
Life, Love and Hiccups
Techie Mum
Two Point Five Children
Phenomenal Woman
Caramel Living
with Grace and Eve
The Little Green House
Surviving Four Children
Clockwork Comfort
Odds & Ends Quotes

I am sure some of the newer Bloggers I've discovered through the Club will be added to this list in the near future!

And the limited response to the 'Evening' - Non-fiction challenge means I have no idea what is happening next with the club.

After some thought, I have decided that the next challenge will be fiction story, prompt of 'mermaid'.



Virginia Kop/Kop's Kattery






6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be here for Monday's challenge next week, I took this week off as I'm half way through sharing a series of posts on my daughter's epilepsy and didn't want to break the momentum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the home of the Blogfast club? Ive followed it back to this post! Do I just link up here or is there somewhere else to link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, current home! The Club moved around a lot, and I've been looking after it for a wee while. Sorry, my blogging skills are very basic, so no link - although possibly one soon. Turn up and post when you want to Car, everyone welcome!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the mention, lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome - tell the truth and shame the devil!!

      Delete