Sunday 29 September 2013

RIP - The Blogfast Club???

Is it alive
or is it dead?
Is it worthwhile 
or a lost cause?
Do we beat our heads against a brick wall
or walk away from it all?



We enjoyed the challenges
They kept the brain busy
But there must be an easier way
To have a club that works well
Even thought the leader left temporarily - or not
The other members could have carried on!



New to blogging
with limited skills
We try to learn all we need
but it isn't easy at all
So people do we call a halt to the club or do we
start a new group for those who wish to write can go?


4 comments:

  1. I'm still here, I enjoyed the challenges! Was just checking in to see if there's one for this Monday after our hiatus last Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, new one is Factual, any way you want, re The Blogfast Club. I enjoy the challenges too, but I am missing my own blogs and just cannot work out how to address them so can do both!!
      Like reading your entries too, give me a bigger/better insight into life 'Down Under'! xoxox

      Delete
  2. I found it hard to keep up with it, then life got in the way a little and well, life is still in the way! I enjoyed it though and would love to keep being part of it! It is just hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choose when you wish to join in! Anyone welcome!!

      Delete